Having your teeth aligned is an essential decision to make, misaligned teeth can cause less confidence, discomfort, and even complications to your oral health. Another thing to consider is what type of orthodontic treatment should you take.
Metal braces are considered to be the basis for today’s orthodontic treatments that fix misaligned teeth. But due to the appearance of metal braces many patients opt for a more concealed type of orthodontics which is Clear Aligners. Falls Lake Dental in Raleigh, NC offers two types of clear aligners; ClearCorrect and Invisalign.
What are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners are orthodontic appliances that are transparent plastic tray form of dental braces used to fix the alignment of the teeth. It works by gradually moving your teeth to its desired position the moment the treatment starts. Clear aligners are custom built that are specially made for your needs; you can replace it yourself every two weeks since it does not require tightening. A visit to the dentist every 4 to 6 weeks is needed only for checking if the clear aligners are doing their job properly.
Advantages of Clear Aligners
- It can straighten your teeth without wires.
- Boosts your confidence.
- Provides comfort – Clear aligners can be removed if necessary
- Easy to clean – unlike traditional braces Clear Aligners does not involve any wires that can get in the way.
- Safe to wear – It does not have any metal that can wound the inside of your mouth.
- Clear aligners can straighten teeth faster
- It can correct a variety of teeth imperfections
- Since they are transparent, they are subtle to wearing.
Using 3D Technology Clear aligners can provide the same results as a metal braces without the hassle of brackets and wires. With clear aligners, proper dental hygiene can still be achieved for the maintenance and prevention of any dental complications.
Bring out your best smile with ClearCorrect and Invisalign services in Raleigh, NC, book your appointments with Falls Lake Dental! Call us at (919) 355-5331