Orthodontic treatments have never been more convenient and comfortable, thanks to the emergence of several techniques to straighten the teeth. Instead of wearing a mouthful of metal brackets and wires, patients can now opt for a discreet orthodontic appliance that can be worn without getting much attention to other people.
ClearCorrect, a specific brand of clear aligner straightens the teeth by using a transparent custom-created tray that perfectly fits on both the upper and lower teeth. For the orthodontic treatment to work, the clear appliance is provided by set and sequence that patients should strictly follow.
What to Expect with a ClearCorrect Procedure
To start it all off, a consultation with a dentist is required for them to determine the candidacy of the patient. Afterward, impressions, radiographs, and photographs from a specific patient will be taken for the creation of a treatment plan. The dentist will carefully formulate the orthodontic plan to ensure the success of the procedure.
These records will then be sent to an off-site laboratory that would manufacture the ClearCorrect aligners. A 3D image of the teeth will be created with the treatment plan already mapped out. This digital representation of the teeth will be presented to both dentist and patient. If there are any adjustments needed, it will be performed before the creation of the actual appliance begins.
How it Works
- Once the aligners are ready, it will be provided to the patient along with specific instructions to follow.
- ClearCorrect trays should be worn for 22 hours a day or more.
- Since professional adjustments are not needed, patients should replace the appliance every three weeks to proceed to the next phase.
- It is necessary to remove the aligners when cleaning and eating to prevent it from being damaged.
- Taking care of both the teeth and aligners are essential to make sure that there will be no factor that can compromise the result of the procedure.
- Regular dental appointments should still be scheduled for the dentist to keep track of the teeth’s movement and also to provide additional clear aligners.
Invest in ClearCorrect with us at Falls Lake Dental now! It is the ideal treatment for both teens and adults who are aiming to straighten their teeth without the hassles of the traditional approach. Some of the issues that can be corrected with the help of the clear aligners are overcrowding, malocclusions, and excessive spaces.
The road to straighter, healthier teeth begins with an orthodontic appointment. If you’re looking for ClearCorrect in Raleigh, NC, contact us at Falls Lake Dental to schedule an appointment. If there are any questions about the procedure, we will make sure to answer any of it.